Enroll as an individual or as part of a group. Each of our courses can be licenced to one or many students.
Choose your Training Courses
We provide online training, downloadable training materials and scheduled live training sessions with our students.
Enroll now and learn how to practice the Community Health Club approach.
- The Group order is for a number of participants sharing screens
- The Single order is for additional individuals with individual emails
Once you have confirmed we will arrange a date for the training to suit your needs
Click below for summary of the course
Pay to confirm attendance
- If you or your staff are new to the Community Health Club Approach please start with the Introductory Module 1, so you understand the rationale for subsequent Modules.
- If you already know about CHCs, or have already worked in a CHC project and now want to plan another CHC programme or write a proposal, take Module 2.
- If you want to research your project and need a ready-made base line survey tool for a monitoring component, then sign up your enumerators for Module 3.
- If you have funding for your CHC and have a selected village, enroll your CHC facilitators to be trained in Module 4 so they know practically how to run a CHC and provide 25 sessions to the community using participatory activities to achieve hygiene behaviour change.