Community Health Clubs are critically important in the global need to protect the environment in the face of climate change. The following are ways the CHC can organise community to sustain their lives.
- Every CHC should plant a woodlot for the village
- CHCs can make local by-laws to ensure water is well used, saved and reused
- Topsoil can be protected by planting grass to stop gulley erosion
- Pollution of water sources such as dams and rivers can be controlled
- Management of solid waste reduces health hazards