Description of the Training
This topic provides 14 images of recommended good hygiene.The cards are used to help prompt participants to discuss some of the ways to block the route of intestinal parasites, with the objective of understanding how parasitic worms negatively affect our health.
How to use Card sets 17a&b. ‘Roundworms’ & ‘Threadworms’
ACTIVITY: BLOCKING THE ROUTE
- Explain the transmission route of the parasite.
- Hand our the Transmission picture cards and ask each participant to come to the front and explain their card.
- Now hand out the Recommended picture cards that show ways to ‘Block the Route’ of the Transmission cards.
- Discuss how worms can be prevented.
- Make a plan to de-worm your children.