Community Health Clubs are a vital means to end poverty in every village. They are an ongoing structure which can ensure a safety net for all villages, teaching people to work together, pool their resources and assist the most needy. Whilst one woman is often powerless to change, women organised into an effective group can succeed in transforming their lives. The following 5 main ways are being done in Community health clubs
- Savings and loan schemes between CHC members
- Income generating groups making, growing and selling produce.
- Increased literacy and numeracy skills to enable employment
- Increase in confidence and self efficacy (ability to change)
- Self employment and management of money