Organisation Enrollment for Training Courses
Group booking: How to use a coupon code
- Remember your coupon code: If your training course has been paid by another person, the payee will be sent a code to allow the agreed number of participants to attend without paying themselves. e.g. A Code will look like this: Transfer International/11/2021The coupon code is linked to one specific course that was purchased for you by your organization.
- Proceed to the shopping card and payment page: If you have been given a coupon / access code for a specific course, continue to the checkout for payment and add the code where indicated instead of paying. This will enable you to register without paying.
- Find you group: Your organisation will allocate each participant to a physical group linked to a certain email / computer screen. Maximum 5 per email.
- The Group Leader: The owner of the email must be a Project Officer or senior management: i.e. be computer savy, speak English and be prepared to translate the training and facilitate the session in the local language to those in his/her group
- Log on and register: This Group Leader will logon using the coupon code which is restricted to one email address using the Coupon code
- Get online before the Course starts: The registration and login for each email must be done before the start of the course.
- Attendance Register: The Group Leader will keep an accurate account of attendance of the Group
- Certification: Only those who attend every session will get a certificate.
- Help: Please email email@example.com if you need any help.
- Communication: Start a Whatsup group with your participants and Africa AHEAD for notifications