Available to those who attended the Rotary WASH-RAG Convening in Houston June 3rd 2022
Introduction to the Community Health Club Approach
Web conferencing details provided upon confirmation.
Access: An online training course conducted virtually through Zoom
Summary of Training: An introductory course for those interested in starting a Community Health Club Project but who first want to understand more about why the CHC method ‘works’.
- What makes people change?
- Common Unity or community?
- Integrated Development through AHEAD
- Community Health club Membership
- Expected Outcomes from a CHC Project
Target Participant: Project planners and managers / students and interns in NGOs
Required facilities for participants:
- Individual email account
- Reliable connectivity for Zoom
- Computer with video and audio
Language of training: English
Duration: 4 consecutive Thursdays in August 2022 (4th, 11th, 18th, 25th)
Number of sessions: 4 sessions
Duration of each session: 3 hours
Facilitator: CHC Founder – Director of Research and Training, Dr. Juliet Waterkeyn
- Payment: full payment in advance
- Cancellation: No refund for incomplete or late attendance
- Training Materials: Powerpoint pdf and Zoom recording available to participants
- Intellectual Property: (Creative Commons) Presentations can be shared with acknowledgement but not changed without permission of Africa AHEAD
- Visual Aids and facilitator Guidelines remain the IP of Africa AHEAD and AA logo must be retained.
- Visual Aids may be copied and used for training in a CHC project, but not be printed and sold for commercial purposes, nor made available on other websites.
- Completion: No access to materials / recordings once course date is expired
- Sharing of Screens: No reduction for participants who may share screens.